YesCustomer.com Limited Product Warranty
YesCustomer.com hardware new products come with a 1-year limited product warranty and used or refurbish products is only 30 days warranty.
The following sections document the terms of the YesCustomer.com Limited Product Warranty and Return Policy for the United States along with special considerations for International Orders.
By purchasing your product at the YesCustomer.com, whether you place your order online or by telephone, you acknowledge that you have had an opportunity to review YesCustomer.com Computer’s limited warranty terms and you accept their terms and conditions, including the limitations, exclusions, and disclaimers.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
What is covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship with our YesCustomer.com branded products.
What is not covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Software, including the operating system any third party-software
- Problems that may result from:
1) your non-compliance with any YesCustomer.com. terms or policies;
2) improper or inadequate maintenance or calibration;
3) external causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, over clocking your system or problems with electrical power
4) your or third-party media, accessories, parts, components, software, interfacing, supplies, or other products not provided or authorized by YesCustomer.com;
5) modifications not performed or authorized by YesCustomer.com;
6) virus, infection, worm or similar malicious code not introduced by YesCustomer.com; or
7) abuse, negligence, accident, loss or damage in transit, fire or water damage, electrical disturbances, transportation by you, or other causes beyond YesCustomer.com control.
UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED, ALL SOFTWARE, SERVICE, AND SUPPORT ARE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER LAW, PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND.
YESCUSTOMER.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. Third-party manufacturers, suppliers, service providers or publishers may provide their own warranties to you.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. YESCUSTOMER.COM COMPUTER'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. YESCUSTOMER.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INFERRED FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY AFTER THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD HAS EXPIRED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED FOR IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES, FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR FOR LOST DATA OR LOST SOFTWARE. OUR LIABILITY WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF A CLAIM. THIS IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT FOR WHICH WE ARE RESPONSIBLE.
How do I go about receiving support and service under the YesCustomer.com Limited Product warranty?
Individual consumers may reach a YesCustomer.com Customer Care agent at www.YesCustomer.com or email at email@example.com or 1-213-736-5250 or 213-736-5298